Streamline Your Organization with Google Apps
Google Apps brings simple, powerful communication and collaboration tools to organizations. With Google Apps, users can use applications such as GmailTM webmail service, Google TalkTM instant messaging service, Google CalendarTM calendaring service, Google DocsTM program, Google SitesTM web application, and Google VideoTM for business on their own domain to work together more effectively. Best of all, it's all hosted by Google, so there's no hardware or software to download, install or maintain.
- GmailTM — Email with up to 25GB of storage per user, mail search tools, and integrated chat. Gmail can replace or work with Outlook.
- Google CalendarTM — Coordinate company meetings and events with sharable calendars.
- Google DocsTM — Create, share, and collaborate on documents, presentations, and spreadsheets in real-time.
- Google SitesTM — Quickly gather a variety of business information in one place (videos, calendars, presentations, and text) as a company intranet.
- Google VideoTM — Upload and share videos securely within your organization.